PUBG’s Latest Content Release |New Features and Vehicles Now Available On Live Servers:
|PUBG vehicle Zima|
Introducing the Zima, a 4-person vehicle coming exclusively to Vikendi.It may have a lower top speed than the snowmobile or snowbike, but the Zima boasts for much better cover and can tackle the snowy slopes with equal ease.
Zima is different vehicle for PUBG.Players have lot of vehicle options along with the specially crafted Snow Mobile.But this new vehicle has something different.It is used for squads and helps player for secure travel in the game.
Features Of Zima :
- The Zima replaces UAZs on Vikendi.
- It won’t have perfect control on Vikendi’s snowy plains, however the 4×4 Zima is much easier to maneuver compared to other vehicles.
- While the Zima is relatively slow, it has high durability making it ideal for combat situations.
Vikendi New Vehicle Snowbike :
|PUBG vehicle Snowbike|
- The Snowbike replaces motorbikes on Vikendi.
- What the Snowbike lacks in durability, it makes up for with high speed and great maneuverability.
- Improved the Replay Editor features.
- AddedMulti keyframe set save feature which enables multiple edits in a single replay file.
- Added ‘Delete all’ feature which erases all key frames in selected multi key frame.
- Added detailed items such as color correction, free camera lean angle, detailed setting for depth of field etc.
- Improved the Replay Editor so post-corrections and depth of field settings can be applied immediately.
- Improved the performance of character and object display in the Replay Editor.
- Improved the UI of the Replay Editor.
- If you’re lucky enough to find a Flare Gun, fire it directly into the air after the initial blue zone has closed to call in a special care package.
- When firing the Flare Gun inside the current safe zone, you’ll call in a special care package with lots of loot, or an armored UAZ when fired while outside the current safe zone.
Flare Guns used in the early phase of the game often give a great advantage with little risk, therefore, the Flare Gun will only deliver a care package when used after the first blue zone phase.
A message will be shown on the UI when a nearby player successfully calls in a special care package with the Flare Gun and an icon indicating the location of the drop will be displayed on the map.
Calling in an armored UAZ will not display a message on the UI, or be indicated on the map.
The Flare Gun spawn rate is different on each map.
- Optimized character animations to improve performance.
- Improved the game loading speed by optimizing the character loading process.
- Improved FPS by optimizing the in-game foliage rendering process.
- Optimized the hit criteria for Molotov when calculating character’s damage.
- Optimized certain elements of the HUD UI which were causing decreased performance.
- Fixed an issue with buildings rendering late while freefalling on Vikendi
- Fixed an issue where some buildings could not be seen at certain distances on Vikendi
- Fixed an issue which prevented Dacia speed from being reduced when driving on snow.
- Fixed some terrain/structure related bugs on Erangel and Miramar.
- Fixed an issue where Erangel’s initial bluezone settings were being applied to other maps in custom matches.
- Fixed an issue where Vikendi’s bluezone settings were being applied to Erangel in custom matches.
- Fixed an issue where the season reward text was displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed a issue where in extremely rare circumstances, players were passing through walls.
- Fixed an issue where hands would not render properly when specific gloves and jackets were equipped.
- Fixed the issue where molotov’s flame sound could be heard over a 1km radius.
- Fixed the issue of reticle brightness getting reset when switching scopes or picking up dropped weapons.
- Fixed the issue of dead bodies making footstep sounds.
- Fixed an issue which could cause grenades to deal damage through floors in certain buildings.
- Fixed an issue which could cause grenades to deal damage through walls of certain buildings.
- Fixed the issue which could cause the remaining number of rounds in a magazine to be displayed incorrectly when reloading.
- Fixed an issue which in specific situations could allow players to move while floating in air by moving around tight terrain while prone.
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle of an SMG would be cutoff on the inventory screen with 3D character render turned on.
- Fixed the issue which prevented switching helmets, vests and weapons when the inventory is full.
- Fixed the issue with the name of two skins being identical.
- Fixed the issue where the S686 could sometimes be fired 3 times in a row due when a player had poor network connectivity.
- Fixed the issue with characters attacking with fists instead of throwing throwables when a player had poor network connectivity.
- Fixed the issue with loading screen image being cropped on 21:9 monitors.
- Fixed the issue with Yes/No button in the team invite pop-up screen not functioning in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue of the loading screen image occasionally remaining in the lobby.
- Fixed the issue with moving to the mode selection screen instead of session list when entering or leaving a custom match session.
- Fixed the issue where the minimap is not properly zoomed in while pressing N (default) during the death cam.
- Fixed the issue in observer mode which showed characters moving in a landing animation incorrectly in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue of parachute icon not shown properly when viewing a map in observer mode.
- Fixed the issue where care package item list does not appear on care packages in the Vikendi cave.
- Fixed the issue with character animation not being shown properly in certain situations while swimming
- Fixed the issue of a character and its shadow not displaying some swimming animations in FPP mode.
- Fixed the issue of being unable to switch weapons when pulling out the safety pin of a grenade.
- Fixed the issue where a smoke grenade’s fuse starts to go off when touching the ground instead of when the pin is pulled out.
- Fixed the issue of throwables becoming invisible after being thrown and switching to a different weapon.
- Fixed the issue of interaction highlight and button being shown for destroyed motorbikes and scooters.
- Fixed the issue of an abnormal character animation being shown when grabbing a Flare Gun in a specific position.
- Fixed the issue of an animation being displayed backwards when the character is armed with melee weapons and walking backwards.
- Fixed the issue of raining effects being shown indoors.
- Fixed the issue of prone key acting as ‘toggle’ when it is set to ‘hold’.
- Fixed the issue of care package being stuck in an abnormal motion when obstructed from landing.